Looking for a new way to use your air-fryer? These buffalo cauliflower potato skins are delicious and loaded with goodness. This recipe uses Ark Foods Buffalo Cauli Mac as the filling, which is my favorite from their new product launch. These vegan potato skins are then topped with non-dairy cheddar shreds, smokey tempeh crumbles, cashew sour cream, and sliced scallions. I also added Vital Eats Mango Tango hot sauce for some extra heat.
For other ways to use Ark Foods products, you can check out my recipe for Baked Jalapeño Poppers.
Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Potato Skins
Makes 8 Potato Skins
4 small russet potatoes, scrubbed and dried
Oil for brushing, optional
1 package Ark Foods Buffalo Cauli Mac
Topping options: vegan cheddar cheese, smokey tempeh crumbles, vegan sour cream, scallions, and hot sauce.
- Use a fork to poke holes in the potatoes. Brush each potato with oil.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer in the air fryer. Cook at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes, using tongs to flip the potatoes halfway through cooking.
- Remove potatoes and set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop out potato flesh, being sure the bottom stays intact.
- Cook Ark Foods Buffalo Cauli Mac according to package instructions. At this point, you can either mix the Cauli Mac with the scooped out potato or use only Cauli Mac for the filling. I mixed them together.
- Top with vegan cheddar shreds and arrange as many potato skins as you can in a single layer in the air fryer. You may have to do this in 2 batches. Cook at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
- Top with smokey tempeh crumbles, cashew sour cream, scallions, and hot sauce to serve.