This beautiful autumn vegan cheese board features the Cedar Wood Hex Serving Board and Fall Scents Mini Candle Trio sent to me by The Vegan Warehouse. It is full of sweet and salty flavors inspired by fall. While you can get creative with your own assortment, I’ve listed everything I included in my version below.
Autumn Vegan Cheese Board
Pimiento Almond Spread
- 2 cups raw almonds, soaked overnight, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 6.5 oz jar pimientos (plus packing liquid)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Water, as needed
Shortcut Herb-Crusted Cheese Wheel
- 1/2 package of Miyoko’s Vegan Mozz
- 3 tbsp fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Vegan provolone slices, cut into four pieces
- Maple cashews
- Dried cranberries
- Sea salt and black pepper crackers
- Seeded crackers with dried cranberries
- Pumpkin seeds
- Apple slices
- Assorted grapes
- Springs of thyme, for garnish
- To make the Pimiento Almond Spread: In a high-speed blender, add soaked almonds, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, salt, lemon juice, pimientos and packing liquid. Blend until fully combined. For a smoother texture, add water 1 tbsp at a time as needed. Place in a serving bowl and set aside until ready for use.
- To make the Shortcut Herb-Crusted Cheese Wheel: On a plate, add thyme leaves and freshly ground black pepper. Mold the Miyoko’s Vegan Mozz into a small wheel. Gently roll the cheese wheel into the herb and black pepper mixture. Press herbs into the cheese as needed to coat evenly.
- To assemble to Autumn Vegan Cheese Board: Arrange all assortment ingredients on a serving board. Serve immediately.