As colorful as it is delicious, this rainbow quinoa salad serves as a great second installment to my Vegan Mezze Platter Series. Bright lemon, fresh herbs, and vibrant veggies add dynamic flavor to a salad that comes together in minutes. If you want to add even more veggies, feel free!
Minted Rainbow Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked according to package instructions
- 2/3 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 2 large tomatoes, small dice
- 1 yellow bell pepper, small dice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Pinch of salt, to taste
- Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to come together.
Other Recipes in This Series:
Lemon Paprika Roasted Potatoes (Coming Soon)