This is a super easy one-pot dish that is great as a lighter main meal or flavorful side. The sweet potato and coconut add a nice balance to all of the spices, and the added spinach is a great way to get in a nice serving of greens. I hope you give this recipe a try!
Coconut Curry Sweet Potato Noodles
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Large Onion, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 tsp Curry
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp Tomato Paste
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes, spiralized or julienned
- 1 15oz can Coconut Milk
- 2 cup water
- 4 cups Spinach, chopped
- Put coconut oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions, stir.
- Once the onions begin to brown, add salt, garam masala, curry, turmeric, and garlic powder. Stir and cook for 1 minute. Add tomato paste, stir for 1 minute.
- Add sweet potato noodles, toss to coat in the onion and spice mixture. Add coconut milk and water, stir. Bring to a simmer, and cook for about 15 minutes, or until the sweet potato is softened.
- Remove from heat, stir in spinach, and serve once the spinach is wilted.