This milkshake tastes decadent like a dessert, but is actually quite healthy! I used lemon juice and nutritional yeast to make the smoothie have the tangy and cheesy flavor that cheesecake has. My grandmother tried some and said it “was like magic”. I’m really happy with how this smoothie turned out and I’ll definitely be making it more often for an easy, nutritious, and delicious breakfast.
Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Smoothie
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup raw cashews, soaked in water for a few hours and drained
- Note: If you don’t want to use cashews, you can substitute it with one ripe banana, not frozen
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 3 tsp nutritional yeast
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp agave
- In a high-speed blender, blend all ingredients until smooth.